Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Simply Great.






So often it is a difficult situation to provide a service for friends and family because there is this awkward moment when it comes to compensation for a job. There are times when I don't want to ask for money, but find it necessary to keep my business going. I truly appreciate the Heimers and their ability to show me how much they appreciate my services. They make me feel important, and I really need that sometimes. =)

Max is near and dear to my heart. This little guy is just as wonderful as his mommy and daddy (he had some big shoes to fill in that department). I truly enjoyed his session.  This family is simply great.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You deserved it Callie!!! Keep those who realize how awesome your services are near and dear to your heart. You're amazing and they know it!

    ReplyDelete