Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Nature walk...











I have been encouraged by several veteran photographers to shoot things that I don't normally shoot. This is supposed to help me grow and see different things through the lens.  I hadn't done that up until this point because the thought of shooting nature kind of intimidated me. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to produce the quality images that I have produced with subjects. I have seen so many amazing nature images from fellow photogs. and was concerned that I wouldn't measure up...I finally decided that it didn't matter.  
My girls and I went on a nature walk with my camera and they helped me to thoroughly enjoy seeing new things. I couldn't have done it without them...Ava found the leaf!  They both loved jumping in the mud puddles and dancing in the sprinkles.  We had a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment