Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Old Blue Chair"











No, I am not colorblind. 
I draw inspiration from many different places.  A lot of times I will look through old magazines, movies, pictures, stories, etc. to keep my mind moving and fresh with ideas.  These particular pictures were inspired by the song, "Old Blue Chair" by Kenny Chesney.  When I listen to that song, I can just picture him sitting on the shore with no shoes, and his guitar, listening to the waves and experiencing the peace that comes with the ocean sounds.  Although this session was neither "beach-like" nor peaceful, I still had the chair, albeit orange. Oh well...I tried. 
I think I am going to go with the walking away pic for my framed 20x30 in my living room...any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEE the first one:) But then again, ALL of them are great :)
    Chekka B.

    ReplyDelete