Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Love at it's best...











It is difficult for me to think of one time (during Brooke and Jared's entire wedding day), that I didn't have a smile plastered across my face. I absolutely LOVED the sincerity and admiration that this couple has for one another. 
There was so much love in the room when Jared and Brooke said "I do".  Although they had a full house, they could have been the only two in the room.  Their love is simply beautiful, and I was more than honored to be a part of their day!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! I am totally suggesting you for my friends' weddings, and possibly having you photograph my own one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! Can't wait to see the rest! You are amazing! :) Makes me want to get married again...to my same husband...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure that we had the most attractive wedding party that I have ever seen! :)
    Callie.. I seriously look at our pictures everyday!! I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete