Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Mogie Arie" - 3 years












"Mogie Arie", as she calls herself, has the cutest voice of any little girl I have ever met.  She is three now, and I almost can't believe it. I swear she was born yesterday. I remember holding her little squishy body in the hospital and kissing her mass of black curls. I miss her newborness, but the girl that she is growing into amazes me more everyday.  She is the one that reminds me the most of her momma...my sister and best friend.  Her ability to make the most of every situation, is truly inspiring.  She is only three, so she hasn't been faced with many of life's trials, but she IS the 5th in line.  Her four elders (brother, sister, and cousins) make sure she knows that she is 5th. She never gets the first pick; she always waits her turn, and she does so gracefully.  She has had to learn to share from day one, and although she fights it at times, she eventually reasons herself into doing what is expected of her. She is strong and gentle, sweet and determined, beautiful and funny, just to mention a few.  She is all these things at the age of three and it's because of this, that I am so looking forward to watching her grow. Thanks to my sister for molding her into the amazing little lady that she is. I am so proud of you both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment