Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Deal of the YEAR!!!


I am extending my friends and family discount to all of my customers for TWO DAYS ONLY!  $250 for a CD of all edited images from your session. I don't offer this special often, and I don't intend to offer it again. I am making this exception because of the many families and child session inquiries during the month of Oct.  I no longer have any available dates in Oct. so I am offering this special to get everyone in the schedule.  Nov. 13th and Nov. 14th are the dates that I have open.  It may be a little chilly, but the sessions will only last 30 min. so I am sure it will be worth the effort!! We will shoot in and around Washington Park in Quincy.  

I will be giving you a quality website to order from. These images would make GREAT christmas presents for the grandparents and friends!

*This offer is not valid with any other specials, or discounts.
*If you would like to book a session, please contact me through email. calliepage@yahoo.com or through phone 217.653.4585

HURRY!! Call today these sessions will book fast!!
Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment