Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Barker Boys












Wow. So much to say about this session...here goes:
1) I did NOT pose these boys!! I promise, we put them on the hay bails and they did those poses on their own. Love it!
2) I wanted to share all 88 of their edited photos with you, but I didn't have enough room! These are SOME of my favorites. 
3)ATTN Customers...take me to a NEW place to shoot.  I love being creative in a new element. 
4) Give me an idea of what you want, and let me run with it! =) Katie said that she wanted something to put in her sons cowboy bedroom...and she let me run with it...
Thanks so much Katie and Chanse! I had a blast with your sweet boys!

4 comments:

  1. Callie, Callie, callie!! You are the best :). The boys had so much fun and they are going to love to look at these pictures! Thanks so much! They had a blast!

    K.Seckman

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have always known that my nephews are ridiculously cute, but look at those pics! Great work Callie!

    A.Seckman-Watts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlies!! I seriously can't wait until you see them all! I have never saved 88 edited photos from a portrait session...I just couldn't throw them out. They are so stinkin' cute!! lane's expressions crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see them!! Lane is quite a character...he has got some great "looks" and he knows how to use them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete