Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The best part of my job.





So it's no surprise that I love my job, but I don't often talk about the REAL reasons behind that feeling.  Of course it's fun to make art, and to create beautiful things for people for years to come, but the biggest reason that I adore this industry is because of the relationships that I make along the way. 

This family is a new family in the Callie Page Photography Studio, but I couldn't feel more connected to them.  Yesterday's order session ended with a tight squeeze, and an "I love you" from my new best friend, Emma.  Emma is 5 (ALMOST 6 :)  and she couldn't be more kindhearted. She is oldest of 3 and is currently taking on "big sister" role to a newborn.  She is so gentle and kind!  Her little sis, Chloe is THE MOST animated child in the world.  She cracks me up. Her independent attitude will take her far in life...can't wait to see what she becomes. Isaac, though quiet right now, will be the most adorable, full of life little brother anyone could ask for.  Can't wait to get to know him over the next couple of years.

So this is why.  This is why I can't get enough of my job.  I get to spend time with incredible people everyday.  I get to know the most precious parts of each family and watch them grow over the years.  I get to that everyday.  That's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment