Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Big Bro & Big Sis...

Have I mentioned how much I love kids?  Well, I do. I love them. All of them.  Each child is different and perfect in their own little way. These four children are no exception.  Even though we have two very perfect twin babies, there are definitely some big differences. Ali is a sleeper, she likes to be cuddled and warm, with lots of squishy stuff around her sweet little body.  Her brother Mason prefers momma, and really would like to stay all warm and cuddly in her arms.  Their big brother Dillon is a computer genius! He can maneuver my photo display program after NO instruction.  He figured it all by himself! Seriously, no joke.  The kid is 4! I was truly amazed. Big sis, Josie is the perfect big sis. Always willing to help, and to "make mom's life a little easier." She will be so much help in the future. :)  However, there is one commonality throughout all four, each one couldn't be any sweeter. I will say it again, I LOVE KIDS! 

Enjoy the preview. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment