Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Touch of Sun.






Forgive my philosophical rant, but I just need to write this.

The images from this session depict a beautiful, caring, lighthearted family with nothing but the best in front of them, and all of that is absolutely true.  It's true because Crissy and Andy have a way of making the world around them a better place.  They are the type of people that always look for the best in the world, and in every situation.  Crissy was a college friend of mine, and from the moment I met her, I realized that she was something different.  She is that person that never seems to frown. Truly, she has always had the gift of happiness.  I was honored to know her.  I still am.  When I met Andy for the first time, I thought, "there couldn't be two people in the world more perfect for each other."  They make each other laugh, and joke and it always seems to feel good when they are around.

Crissy and Andy have also been through some trying times in their life and have weathered each storm with dignity and grace.  They have two incredible kids who are destined to have the same full and joyous hearts as their parents.  Even though life may have the potential of dragging them down, there always seems to be a beauty about them, that is incredibly rare and certainly admirable.

It seems to me that whenever they are around there is a touch of sun, that just won't be diminished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment