Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Miss Elke - Boudoir






Boudoir, yes it's a word, and yes I can post it on the internet. It's not the rebellious culprit that some people believe that it is.  It's beautiful, and incredible, and everything that a woman needs to see in herself.  Boudoir photography is not for that special someone in your life, they may like it too, but it is more for the woman that wants to capture the beauty that she is.  Boudoir photography is where my psychology background and my photography passion meet. This type of photography is so incredibly empowering for women, and I am proud to be a part of it.

I commend Miss Elke for being aware of the beautiful woman that she is and for making a conscious effort to remind herself of that beauty. 

Thank you to Elke (& Sally) for allowing me to hang out, and have a fantabulous time sipping moscato. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment