Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Pole Vaulter...Really?







When Tanner and his mother came to visit me in the studio, he mentioned that he was a pole vaulter. Most people wouldn't find this information especially alarming, but I was so excited that I could barely sit through the whole consultation. (I might have mentioned my excitement a few times, too!) You see, for a photographer who ABSOLUTELY ADORES SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHY, it was a BIG deal. Pole Vaulters don't come along everyday, you know. This type of photography challenged and inspired me to the max. Thanks to Tanner (and mom) for allowing me to photograph these very important moments in your life. I had so much fun, and I am honored to have been chosen for the task! =) Hope you enjoy the preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment