Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kasey and Tim. 11.12.11



It is rare to find a good friend. I don't mean someone to hang with or to enjoy the occasional meal together; I mean the kind of friend that literally picks you up when you have fallen down. I have 5 of those friends. Kasey is one of them. She is my buddy, my confidant, my sister. She has (on many occasions) been the person that I call when my heart hurts or when life just isn't right. She has been there from the very beginning and I don't even remember what life was like without her. I love her. I truly love her.

And now for Timmy boy, oh sheesh...what do I even say. I used to think he was just a cool guy. I enjoyed being around him. He even kind of reminded me of my second dad, Roger Recap. But now, he is the one my kids call "Uncle Tim". He's that guy...and I love it. They adore him (and for good reason). He is the guy that finishes our family circle, and we are so incredibly grateful that he is a part of this crazy bunch for the rest of eternity. (That's right, buddy, ETERNITY! -- A little scarier when I put it that way, huh?!)

This perfect couple tied the knot on 11.12.11, and I was there to capture their day, both through the camera, and in experience. I was lucky enough to have been chosen a bridesmaid, and I loved every minute of it. It was quite the honor. Love doesn't get much better than this, and I am so incredibly happy for both of them!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Clingingsmith. We are all so proud of both of you. Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment