Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tiffany and Tom - June 26th 2011





e
w


Tiff and Tom are a special couple. It is only right that they have a special wedding. As my first Golf Course wedding couple, I was super excited for all the unique shot possibilities. Tiff and Tom were also kind enough to see each other before the wedding so that we could get as many couple pictures as possible...and boy do I have a lot!

Thank you so much for including me in your day. You are both wonderful people and I truly enjoyed every minute.

**Blog followers who have young children...ALERT...enroll your children in Tiff's dance studio! She is an excellent teacher...I was lucky enough to watch them DURING the wedding! Beautiful!! Jazz Etc. in Quincy, IL 217.223.8277

A shout out to all of the vendors. Excellent Venues. The Course and the Reception were gorgeous. The flowers were amazing also!

*Spring Lake Country Club of Quincy, IL.
217.222.5021
www.springlakecc.com

*Martini's at 515
217.222.5150
www.martinisat515.com

No comments:

Post a Comment