Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Stephanie and Brian Engagement - Allerton park

Ahhhh...love. That's all I see when I look at Steph and Brian. As a photographer, I love SEEING the love that is so often talked about. These two lovebirds laughed and joked throughout the whole session. It made for a really fun day and an awesome shoot.

I am honored to be shooting their engagement/wedding because I KNOW how serious Steph is about the perfect picture. A photographer herself, Steph and I have become good friends over the past few months. She helps me when I need her assistance and never complains about my bad driving! That's a great girl. Brian is equally as awesome. I was super pumped to meet the guy because Steph talks him up all the time. She is one proud fiance!! You are a lucky guy, Brian. Hope you guys enjoy the preview. Thanks for a great day. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment