Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SuperEman - 1 year







Some of you know this little guy as Easton, Superman, "that little guy that had some health problems", etc. He may be all of those things to everyone else, but to me, he is my nephew. My incredibly cute, cuddly, blue-eyed nephew. The one that came after Morgan, the fourth Zanger clan member. He is Bubba. He likes Curious Babies movies and nursing. He rocks the curliest hairstyle of all of the cousins. He LOVES his momma more than anything else on the planet. He is "Beasy Beasy", and he holds a place in my heart just like he always has. My nephew. That's what he is. That's what he has always been. Nothing and No one could ever change that. I find solace in that fact. I love you, Easton. Happy one year. I hope that the next one is a little easier for you, but if it isn't, you're still mine. A part of this love that we call family, and we couldn't be happier about that.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. All of it. The words, the pictures, all of it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Callie! Your words EXPRESSED sooo much!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!! I couldn't pick just one favorite out of the ones you posted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no words more beautiful Callie, and the pics r glorious!

    ReplyDelete