Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am so proud.







Isn't she beautiful. This is my sis, Emily. I had to beg her to pose for me (but, I think she is secretly glad that she did). I needed to try some new lighting techniques, and I learned alot!! I am so grateful for her help.

When you see an absolutely beautiful portrait with great color, light, and tone, please note that someone worked for a very long time on the perfection of that portrait. This photography thing isn't easy. It's not something that anyone with a camera can accomplish. I am proud of these images, and the only way that I was able to get to that point was through hard work and research. I have attended LOTS of seminars, watched tons of videos, and read lots of articles to get to this point. I am proud of THAT. The image is just icing on the cake. However, in this case, I am MOST proud of the subject. She is incredible. I am proud of the life that she has built and the person that she has become. I am so proud.

2 comments:

  1. Callie-these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! My absolute favorite is the 3rd one on the page. Great job Callie!!!! LOVE YOUR TALENT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one seriously looks like a magazine cover. These are amazing.

    ReplyDelete