Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

NOT Traditional.







I hear this quite often.  Many of my customers say that they are wanting something totally different.  Something untraditional. Luckily, I do too!  I love the untraditional, the new, the artsy, and sometimes borderline strange...I just do, that's me. That is exactly why I shoot the way that I do, I see things in a way that just have to be photographed.  I don't know if this is acceptable or trendy, but I do know that I enjoy every second of it, and I won't stop shooting with this mentality because I can't.  Even if I wanted to, I can't.  That just needed to be said. 

This session used every bit of my ability and creativity.  I wanted to take some incredible images for this family because they very generously donated to a great cause for this session.  Thank you...Enjoy your preview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment