Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ms. Barker - SHS Senior 2011








Wowza!! How beautiful is she?  I know, I know, it's ridiculous how many beautiful senior girls there are in this area!!  More importantly every single one of these girls that I have posted are truly class acts.  Too often we hear about all the negative things that "kids are doing these days", but I want to point out some of the greats too!  I'm not only proud to say that these young men and woman (that I have met over the past year) are going to be leading our country, I'm excited about it too! Go get 'em seniors, I think you are going to be outstanding!!

--A side note...you may notice that there are some pictures with her hair down and some with it up  (I love both looks).  The "hair up" pics were taken first and she took it down half way through the shoot...took it DOWN!!  I don't know about you, but if  I took my hair down after having it up in a poof for an hour it would NOT look like that!!!  rrrrr...I am so jealous.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!! Gorgeous!! Love them! And yes, you should be jealous Callie, isn't it ridiculous?! :) They are beautiful pictures, but you had a beautiful subject to shoot :).

    ReplyDelete