Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Kasey Renee and Timmy Boy are ENGAGED!!!!









This session was extra special for me because Kasey is one of my very best friends...actually, she is more like a sister. She found a catch when she snagged Tim, and I couldn't be happier for both of them.  We had such a good time yesterday. Tim was a trooper...I made them stay an extra long time so that I could get everything that I needed to decorate their house in canvas! (yes, I said THEIR house)...I have already informed them of what colors their living room has to be in order for their canvas collection to match.  I love the perks of friendship...no one else lets me dictate their living room color!! =) I love you guys, and I can't wait for your big day. 
(This wedding is going to be quite interesting because I am actually a bridesmaid, and the photographer!  We are going to have a blast! I can't wait!!)

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that Kasey looks hot, hot, hot in pic #2 and then in the last one... you go girl!!! And Cal--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete