Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Darilyn and Tate.

I thoroughly enjoyed photographing these little angels.   Their mom (Audrey) was a great friend of mine in college.  Although she is still a great friend, we haven't seen each other (or the other's kids) in 5 years!!! That seems impossible because it feels like we just graduated college yesterday.  5 kids later, we met up and spent a little time together.  Just made me remember how much I miss my girls from One College Hill.  =)  Love you Audrey, Darilyn, and Tate. Thanks to Aunt Gail for the awesome surprise. 

*Note to all CSC graduates...my class (some of us) have vowed to be at homecoming next year.  We want as many people back as possible, so mark it on  your calendars now! 1st weekend in Oct. 2011. See you then!






No comments:

Post a Comment