Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Raylee & Sophie






I tend to have a tough time deciding which images to post from a session because I make a personal connection with the images and they end up meaning a lot to me. I know that may sound silly, but it's true. It's true because when I look at the images from most of my sessions I can see the personalities of the little angels that I am photographing, and none of them are repeats. Every single child that I photograph is different in their own special way, and it was no different with Raylee and Sophie. These girls are incredibly beautiful in so many ways. Raylee is determined and strong willed, but her sweet little smile will melt your heart everytime. Sophie is intuitive and understanding, and her spunk makes me laugh out loud. (plus, when she's around, suckers don't stand a chance.:) These are the 5 that I picked, but I wish I could show you all of them. These girls are amazing, and I think these images capture some of that beauty. I am pretty in love with this session. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment