Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Charlie and big brother Wilson






Oh Charlie. Such a beautiful little boy with a wonderful family. I am so glad that they chose me to capture their family during such a special time in their lives. I do believe that our paths were destined to cross! Elisha (mom) was actually from the area that my husband grew up in. They now live in Quincy! They know many of the same people. It really is crazy that our world is such a small place. I am grateful for that...makes me feel warm and cozy. =) I know, I know, I am dork. Don't hold it against me.

Enjoy the post-view! Can't wait for the summer family session with the magnolia trees, the pram, and the SUN!! Going to be breathtaking. Thanks for the wonderful idea, Elisha. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment