Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

ahhhhh...the sun!

Is it just me, or has it been winter FOREVER?! My kids and I were going to stir crazy just a week ago because of the cold weather. I don't know if it was the excess amounts of snow this winter or the 5,000+ sicknesses that we managed to catch, but whatever it was we are tired of it!

This session was one of the first that I have done outside this spring, and I went a little "sun crazy". Don't get me wrong, I don't think that is a bad thing...I LOVE the sun, but I don't usually shoot with the sunflares as much as this particular session, although, I am sure glad that we did. These images are as unique as they come, and I am proud of that! =)

The Mast family are friends of ours and we were honored to do a family/3 yrs. old shoot with them. We were able to get a lot of amazing images, and Rachel was an excellent model. She really likes the camera! Enjoy the preview.






1 comment: