Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

New Product Line!!











This business has been so many things for me. I love it. I really do. Taking photographs and turning them into something greater is seriously euphoric. I love the sense of pride it gives me, and the recognition of ability from others makes me smile. I feel incredibly lucky to have found this gift. That's all a person needs right? I have more than I deserve, and I get to add 3 beautiful girls, a truly inspiring family, and one heck of husband!! I don't why this has been given to me, but I am thankful everyday.

I have recently been thankful for Brad's (my hubby) uncanny ability to impress me with every woodworking venture he attempts. These beautifully ornate frames are a part of our new product line, and I am thrilled to say that they are ONE OF A KIND. Not only do they make amazing pieces of art for your home, but they also crystalize a moment in time. These ARE memories in paper. Something to keep FOREVER.

Way to go, Brad!! I am so proud.

1 comment: