Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

"Sallee Inspired" trip to Chicago.

If you are a connoisseur of great photography and you haven't heard of Sallee Photography--COME OUT OF THAT HOLE and join the rest of the world!! No, but seriously, check out their stuff...truly amazing.  
I had the honor of going to an engagement shoot with JB, and help a little. I was there with two other fantastic photog.'s (Steve Neilson and Bryan Creely).  Needless to say, I was in some really talented company. Anywho-- I learned more from this shoot, than I have in the past 2 YEARS of studying this business.  I can't even begin to express the amount of inspiration, knowledge, and confidence I now have due to this one experience. The lighting techniques were unlike any that I have ever attempted before, and I hope to try some of these skills in the near future! That being said, I have some pics from the weekend to share with you...

And to JB--Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! =)
 


Brad (my husband) said, "I don't get it" when he saw this one...his mathematical brain doesn't really allow for much artistic appreciation. =)  Just teasin', babe.  There is nothing to "get"... I just like it! =)
Brad and the girls had some fun on their own.  They visited the childrens museum (next to Navy Pier).  They had a great time and I am so glad that they had these photos taken...they are so awesome!!  Check out their little faces. =) I will cherish these for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Cal... the film strip pics CRACK ME UP!!! Claire in the last one--yeah, absolutely hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete